The public is invited to a workshop provided by Jackie L. Collins, II of Collins Law Office.
Two dates and times to choose from:
Tuesday, January 15th at 1:30pm or Tuesday, January 22nd at 6:30PM
To RSVP Call: 800-849-4314
Many people find themselves in a crisis situation when a loved one suddenly needs more care than the family can provide. With the cost of care in a long-term care facility in Ohio routinely costing $80,000 per year or more, it’s easy to see that the stakes are high! Without the right advice many people needlessly spend down their life savings to $2,000, thinking they have no other option.
***The good news is that this can almost always be avoided.***
Even if your loved one is already in a long-term care facility, assisted living or receiving home health care if there are assets left to protect, there are strategies to help save what they have left, and qualify for benefits to pay for the care they need. You just have to know how.
At this Workshop you will discover:
• Why what you’ve heard about qualifying for long-term care facility benefits is probably a myth!
• How to avoid having your loved one’s lifetime of earning being wiped out.
• How Medicaid works: the default rules you may hear about from well-meaning, but uninformed people (even some at the nursing home!).
• Why the “default” rules are not the end of the story: strategies that can be used to gain eligibility for benefits, while protecting your loved one’s assets.
• The new VA benefit rules and how they apply to your Veteran or surviving spouse.
If your loved one will need care assistance in the near future, you can’t afford to miss this important workshop!